I omit pure vanilla extract since I don't have them and I do not wish to use imitation/artificial flavoured ones. Also, I added in some dried currants for flavour and I must say these cookies are pretty good.
12oml oil (I used sunflower oil)
1 large egg
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 cup self-raising flour
1 1/2 cup cornflakes
- Mix (A) in a bowl. Add in (B). Mix well with a spatula. Some cornflakes will crush when mixing.
- Use a small cookie scoop and scoop cookie dough and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at preheated 180C oven for 15-17 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring it to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in air-tight container.
- Yield about 40 with my small cookie scoop.
- You should bake the cookie dough inside the paper case so that the dough will expand to fit the paper cup while baking.